Here are just 10 features you'll appreciate.
1. 100% CottonWe promise the fabric won't melt!
2. Double StitchedWe want to make sure those beads stay right where we put them!
3. Filled with 3 mm polystyrene beadsSmaller beads conduct the heat better because there is less air space around them. Bigger is NOT always better.
4. VIRGIN beadsMy Wonder Oven beads have not not been recycled from someone else's bean bag.
5. Floppy rather than overstuffedThis feature makes it easier to store, and allows you to fit it into a container (which is great when you're cooking on the go) or wrap it around your food. Go freestyle, baby.
6. WashableIf My Wonder Oven gets soiled, simply wash that area with soap and water and allow to air dry. It's a good idea to wrap your pot with a towel to avoid spills. A solar blanket also works great to catch spills and reduce condensation.
7. Cook on the road!Think of it as a non-electric slow cooker.
8. Refrigerate on the roadGreat for keeping groceries cool, or even frozen, on the ride home.
9. Made in the USAEven better, made in TEXAS.
10. Affordable pricingBecause I can purchase the fabric and those 3 mm VIRGIN beads here locally, I can keep the costs down.
One of my favorite things to do is browse the sales at my favorite fabric store and search for quality, 100% cotton that I think you'd enjoy having in your home.